Local Ministry Development Group (LMDG - "Lay Team")
What is the LMDG?
This is a support team nominated by the Greater Parish
congregations. It reports to the Parochial Church Council
of Greater Whitbourne. The current team was commissioned
on 7th July 2019.
Revd Dawn Hyett, Interim Minister, William North, Anne
Evans, Louisa Wyatt, Clive Pickering and Carol Wilde. The
LMDG works closely with the rest of the ministry team,
Revd Andrew Bullock, Revd Jan Webb, Alexandra Bullock and
Terms of Reference - its "Remit"
- To assist the Interim Minister as necessary, including
outreach to Saltmarshe Castle Park.
- Monitor and facilitate putting into action the current
Mission Action Plan and its ongoing development.
- To plan to help those who need help in the parish.
- To consider the environment in everything we do.
- To seek training where necessary so that it can do a
What does it do?
- The LMDG meets every two months to review progress and
- Facilitate and liaise between Interim Minister and PCC
Treasurer on all wedding service administration or other
- Safeguarding overview for all our 4 parishes.
- To regularly liaise with the Churchwardens of the 4
churches in the Greater Parish.
- Organise Christian Aid annual collection.
Contacting the LMDG
We have an email address LMDG@whitbourne.org.uk that can
be used to submit suggestions and comments to the LMDG.
This will be checked regularly at the moment by Chris
Evans, and shared with the whole team. You should NOT use
it for confidential matters.
This page last updated on
26th November 2019 by John